Disney and Nick ___________ YOUR #1 SOURCE

hi Disney channel and TeenNick fans welcome to my site Disney channel and TeenNick just for you we gave you the first News about all of the Disney channel and TeenNick Tvshow's and movies so plz come and visit my site ..........

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens: Home, Sweet Home!


Vanessa Hudgens lands back at LAX airport after a long promotional trip in New York on Thursday.

Despite the long cross-country trip, she stopped to sign an autograph for a young fan!

The 19-year-old High School Musical hottie rocked the ubiquitous gladiator sandals.

She recently was asked about the need to uphold an image as a role model for young girls and responded, “At the end of the day I have to be happy with myself. Just going to live my life and enjoy doing it. You only have one shot… of course I want to be a good role model and try to do my best but I’m still me.”

10+ pictures of Vanessa Hudgens arriving at home, sweet home…

0 comments: