Disney and Nick ___________ YOUR #1 SOURCE

hi Disney channel and TeenNick fans welcome to my site Disney channel and TeenNick just for you we gave you the first News about all of the Disney channel and TeenNick Tvshow's and movies so plz come and visit my site ..........

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Picture This TV Ratings

Ashley's ABC Family Original Movie "Picture This" had a great debut! The film had a total of 4.3 million viewers and was crowned the #1 TV movie of the week. It also qualified as the week's #1 scripted TV program for the 12-34 female age group and cable's #1 scripted program for viewers 12-34. In the 8PM hour, "Picture This" was even TV's #1 program from women from 18-34 and the key 12-34 year-old demographics along with being cable's top performer for adults 18-34. Thanks so much to AshleyTisdale.org for the info!

Please don't ask me what all of this means, I'm kind of confused myself! lol!

0 comments: