Disney and Nick ___________ YOUR #1 SOURCE

hi Disney channel and TeenNick fans welcome to my site Disney channel and TeenNick just for you we gave you the first News about all of the Disney channel and TeenNick Tvshow's and movies so plz come and visit my site ..........

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Selena Gomez: There’s No Miley Cyrus Feud!


Selena Gomez sat down with Extra! to talk about her reported feud with fellow Disney star Miley Cyrus. Here’s what the 16-year-old Wizards of Waverly Place star had to say:

On the untruth behind the reported rivalry between her and Miley Cyrus: “It’s just the media wanting something to talk about and wanting us to fight…and there’s nothing there to talk about.”

On how she deals with false media reports: “Everywhere you go you hear things that are untrue…You just got to learn that if I don’t say it, physically out of my mouth, on camera, it’s not true.”

On how she handles her rising fame: “It’s overwhelming and there’s a lot to think about…to know there are hundreds of kids out there that look up to me. I know that’s a big responsibility. I am also very confident to say that it is wonderful and I’ll do my best that I can do to be the best role model I can be.”

On crediting her mom for keeping her grounded in reality: “My mom’s there to say, ‘The moment I see you get big headed or changing, I will drag you right back home to Texas and we are moving away from here.’”

On what she has downloaded on her iPod: “On my Ipod right now is my best friend Demi [Lovato], Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Jonas Brothers. Then I actually got Miley’s new CD. I really like her CD.”

0 comments: