Disney and Nick ___________ YOUR #1 SOURCE

hi Disney channel and TeenNick fans welcome to my site Disney channel and TeenNick just for you we gave you the first News about all of the Disney channel and TeenNick Tvshow's and movies so plz come and visit my site ..........

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zac and Ashley at 2008 ALMA Awards






Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale pose together backstage at the 2008 ALMA Awards at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Friday in Pasadena, Calif.

Zac and Ashley were on-hand to present the special achivement award to Kenny Ortega for Outstanding Director of a Made for TV Movie. (Kenny Ortega recently direct Zac and Ashley in High School Musical 3.

Zac, 20, is looking to move forward after carving his initial niche in the acting world. “I want people to see that I have grown up and moved on. I know for sure — and I need a new start,” said Zac.

He added, “I’m looking for something new and exciting to do. I want to do something dark, or a comedy. There’s tons of icons that I would love to work with on something new and exciting!”

0 comments: